Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite Facebook Feature?

4 posters

Go down

What's your favorite Facebook Feature? Empty What's your favorite Facebook Feature?

Post by Admin Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:25 am

Do you always use the Facebook Chat feature? The Photos or Videos feature? The Pages or Groups feature? The Messages feature? Applications, Games?

Which one is the one love using and why?

Last edited by The Listener on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Facebook Feature? Empty Re: What's your favorite Facebook Feature?

Post by megamonty Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:38 pm

I had originally signed up so I could use Chat and photo's mostly, but unfortunately due to technical problems with my account, I've not really been able to use either to the extent I would like to.
megamonty
Regular

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Facebook Feature? Empty Re: What's your favorite Facebook Feature?

Post by Joseph.TFB Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:59 pm

The "Like" Feature is my Fav.
Joseph.TFB
Joseph.TFB

Back to top Go down

Post by chotaamir Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:23 pm

The best feature i like about facebook is that we can create pages, i have create fan page type for my site and have 175 fans there . Happy
chotaamir
chotaamir
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down