Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirm your identity problem

3 posters

Go down

Confirm your identity problem Empty Confirm your identity problem

Post by doggy_m Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:18 pm

So 2 days ago while I was on facebook I just got disconnected and asked to enter my account and password. And I did that and after that I was asked to "Confirm my identity", which means to type my phone number. What I did was: 1. Clicked on "Add your phone number"; 2. Clicked on "My mobile service provider isn't listed"; 3. Clicked on "View popup to add my number"; 4. Then it said "Bulgaria (+359)" and that's correct I'm from Bulgaria and that's the code and I entered my phone number; 5. I was asked to enter a code that was supposed to get to me through text message on my phone;
The problem is I never got that text. I tried clicking on "Never got your information code? Let us know!", but it's not working.. And now every time I log in I get redirected to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and requested a code.. So what should I do? Should I just give up on facebook? Because I'm not going to register another account for sure.. So yeah.. I really hope you can help me with my issue..
I heard you guys like screenshots, so there are 4 screenshot just to make things clearer. Hope you can help me!
Account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Best regards!

Last edited by doggy_m on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
doggy_m
doggy_m

Back to top Go down

Confirm your identity problem Empty Re: Confirm your identity problem

Post by JayJay Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:36 pm

We are aware of this problem try some things in the stickied.
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by doggy_m Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:46 pm

Well, tried everything posted on this forum and still I think my account might be doomed (if you know what I mean). Sad
doggy_m
doggy_m

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:41 am

try these please

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by doggy_m Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:03 am

Ruby wrote:try these please

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I've tried them all.. nothing works.
doggy_m
doggy_m

Back to top Go down

Post by doggy_m Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:04 am

naturallyndc wrote:Not sure if this problem is related, but here goes. When I tried to log into my account 3 days ago with the computer I typically use to access FB, I was asked me to "review recent activity" because my account was "recently accessed from a location" that FB was "not familiar with." In Step 1, I answered the security question. Step 2 asked that I enter a "security code" that would be texted to the mobile on my account. The number displayed for my mobile was correct, but I have not received the SMS with the security code after several attempts. Thus, I was unable to complete the verification process and am locked out of my account. BTW, I've tried some of the suggestions offered on the forum, but none has helped. BTW, to troubleshoot whether this was a phone-related problem, I signed-up with FB Mobile and was able to receive a confirmation SMS on my mobile.
Yeah, same problem here.. no SMS received.
doggy_m
doggy_m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum