Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

locked out of facebook

2 posters

Go down

locked out of facebook Empty locked out of facebook

Post by sethst Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:15 am

I have the exact same issue, and have since Saturday. I posted on a friend's wall, and the next time I clicked on something (I think it was 'home'?) I got the 'add phone' dialog. Since I don't have a mobile phone (where I live, they don't even work!) I entered my Google Voice number; since, I've been stuck in the exact same loop as the original poster, and, oddly, tried the same things, like resetting my password.

I've probably sent 4 emails to various Facebook places ... the 'submit a bug report' ones, and finally the hacked form; notably, it didn't treat my url valid, OR my email address (stating there was no record of it) DESPITE the fact that all the bug reports, etc, are being sent to that very email!

This is absolutely irritating, made immensely more so due to the fact there doesn't seem to be a way to actually contact a human, with Facebook.

AUGH!!!!!!!!!

So, if anyone knows of any other things I can try, I'm interested. At this point, I want to change my profile to say to contact me at my blog, or elsewhere, and not to take it personally if they send me an email on Facebook and don't respond; It's not that I'm ignoring them.
sethst
sethst
Rookie

Back to top Go down

locked out of facebook Empty Re: locked out of facebook

Post by Ruby Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:25 am

split from another thread and moved to solved; you were warned by Pinned topics to not post on anyone elses thread
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down