Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cannot log in to my accout - never received the confirmation code

2 posters

Go down

I cannot log in to my accout - never received the confirmation code Empty I cannot log in to my accout - never received the confirmation code

Post by Argeta Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:49 am

On Friday, August 27, when I wanted to log in to my Facebook account, the system asked for my phone number. I entered my phone number and I got the message that my account is already confirmed. Since that did not solve my problem, I tried it with the other mobile phone number that I have. The system said I will recieve the confirmation code, but the SMS with the code never arrived. Now the system demands the confirmation code that I didn't get, and there is now way I could log in to my account.

I have filled in several forms to get help from Facebook, but so far I haven't received any help, only auto-reply messages. Can someone please help me to solve this problem?
Argeta
Argeta
Prospect

Back to top Go down

I cannot log in to my accout - never received the confirmation code Empty Re: I cannot log in to my accout - never received the confirmation code

Post by Ruby Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:15 pm

Would you kindly read the Pinned topics in this section and let us know what does work for you ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I cannot log in to my accout - never received the confirmation code Empty Re: I cannot log in to my accout - never received the confirmation code

Post by Argeta Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:24 am

I tried all of these and nothing worked for me so far:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Besides the auto-replies, I did receive 2 replies from Facebook:

The first was:

Hi,

Our records indicate that there is currently a confirmed account associated with this email address. Please try to log in at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with your login email address and password. If you successfully access your account and the matter is resolved, no further action is needed. Please reply to this email only if you continue to experience an issue.

Thanks,

The Facebook Team

The log in still didn't work for me, so I replied to this message explaining my problem again. After that I received a message from a "real person" (name and surname in the e-mail address) saying:

I have reset your password. You will be able to access
your account with the following new information:

/my e-mail and new password here)

Since Facebook passwords are case sensitive (FACEbook is not the same as facebook), we recommend copying and pasting the login and password into the appropriate fields. Once logged in, you can change your password from the Settings tab of the Account Settings page.

Let me know if you need any further assistance with your account.

Thanks for contacting Facebook,

When I tried to login with this new password, I still got the same problem (confirm your identity by adding your phone ... but since the phone was already entered there a few days ago, the system now wanted me to enter the code). So my problem wasn't solved and I replied to this kind person from FB that my problem is still not solved etc.

This is everything so far.

Argeta
Argeta
Prospect

Back to top Go down

I cannot log in to my accout - never received the confirmation code Empty problem solved!

Post by Argeta Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:47 am

My problem is solved, I was notified by Login/password bugs. Hope it works for the others too. Good luck!
Argeta
Argeta
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Argeta wrote:My problem is solved, I was notified by Login/password bugs. Hope it works for the others too. Good luck!

Gladly sent to solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum