Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook account disabled and NO e-mails being received

2 posters

Go down

Facebook account disabled and NO e-mails being received Empty Facebook account disabled and NO e-mails being received

Post by Aztech250 Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Hi,
I am writing in as I really need help.

My facebook account has now been disabled for over a week. I really have no clue why.
I wasn't spamming anyone or doing anything I wasn't suppose to be.

I really need to get back on urgently.

I have e-mailed all the the addresses I know and heard absolutly nothing. I don't know why.

You name the address I have e-mailed them.

My account was disabled last wednesday (8/25) and the only response I received was the automated one that night saying I had to reply to this message before they could help me further.
Since then I have heard nothing.

I no longer appear as a friend on my friends friends list. It just seems as though my profile has totally been deleted/disappeared.

Does anyone know who I could contact or what I should do.

If anyone can help, then please reply to this thread and I can provide further details.

I really don't think it should take this long for them to reply and tell me what is going on and why my a/c was disabled in the first place.

Many thanks
Aztech250
Aztech250

Back to top Go down

Facebook account disabled and NO e-mails being received Empty Re: Facebook account disabled and NO e-mails being received

Post by Ruby Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:08 am

Moved from Facebook Support to the Disabled account section

Do you still have access to and can send and receive email using the email address you have associated with Facebook?

Of interest, have you been sending many Friends requests and how many in one batch?

What addresses have you emailed to seek help from Facebook?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook account disabled and NO e-mails being received Empty Re: Facebook account disabled and NO e-mails being received

Post by Aztech250 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:18 am

Yes, I can receive and send e-mails from my login e-mail address (the one associated with facebook)

No, I haven't been sending many friends requests at all. Only 1 I think of which I had pending. I only have about 85 friends on facebook anyway.

I was on the facebook chat last wednesday night (8/25) and a dialogue box came up saying my a/c has been disabled. Since the automated message I have heard nothing (please see the above for further details)

The address I have used are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
info+7p07d2@support.facebook.com
privacy+gvicvs@support.facebook.com

I have also emailed other addresses. I know it's alot but I am desperate to get back on and receive some feedback. I don't think it should take over a week to tell me why my a/c was disabled and when it will be reactivated.

I have been told I can't setup a new profile but the longer this goes on, I am very tempted to due to the lack of explanation or action by facebook.

Many thanks and please help.

Aztech250
Aztech250

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztech250 Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 am

Hi, I received an email from facebook saying my a/c has been permanently disabled and thats therefore it.

The reason given was what I did back in December 2008 for which I cannot at all remember. I think at that time I was given a warning about adding friends too quickly but so much has happened in my life that I cannot remember what it was.

Is there anything I can do? I am really sorry, can anyone help me please?

Is that it?
Aztech250
Aztech250

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Aztech250 wrote:Hi, I received an email from facebook saying my a/c has been permanently disabled and thats therefore it.

The reason given was what I did back in December 2008 for which I cannot at all remember. I think at that time I was given a warning about adding friends too quickly but so much has happened in my life that I cannot remember what it was.

Is there anything I can do? I am really sorry, can anyone help me please?

Is that it?

I am so sorry to hear this news from you

They are very strict on how many Friends you can add at any one time and there is a n overall limit too

and this may serve a strong warning to those who seek to disobey Facebook Rules and restrictions

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum