Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant pass security verification 2nd. screen

2 posters

Go down

I cant pass security verification 2nd. screen Empty I cant pass security verification 2nd. screen

Post by Dagoberto Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:30 am

My wife cant access her facebook page, because she doesnt know well all her friendsĀ“ list. At second screen security verification she needs asnswer correctly for 7 question from her friends (photos or draw), but she only use facebook to play farmville and havent relationship enought with them.She is very upset. Can anyone help us? Thanks.
Dagoberto
Dagoberto

Back to top Go down

I cant pass security verification 2nd. screen Empty Re: I cant pass security verification 2nd. screen

Post by Dagoberto Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:07 pm

When she try access her account, at 2. step fecebook page security, it ask verify her identification by choosing the right answer from friends' list. She doesn't know all of them. Can I prove her identify by another way?
Dagoberto
Dagoberto

Back to top Go down

I cant pass security verification 2nd. screen Empty Re: I cant pass security verification 2nd. screen

Post by Ruby Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Moved from Facebook Group etc to Disabled section; and with no feedback now to solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down