Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE VOTE! Ends TODAY! Ugliest Bathroom in America Contest on Facebook to win $10,000!

Go down

PLEASE VOTE! Ends TODAY! Ugliest Bathroom in America Contest on Facebook to win $10,000! Empty PLEASE VOTE! Ends TODAY! Ugliest Bathroom in America Contest on Facebook to win $10,000!

Post by vbisken Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:37 pm

This is the funniest looking bathroom I'm sure you've ever seen! Get a kick out of it and VOTE please! Ends Friday midnight (9/10) ... Click link and press the VOTE button to the right of the first picture. Thank you so much!

https://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/36694/voteable_entries/7345457

I'm in 1st place currently for the UGLIEST BATHROOM IN AMERICA CONTEST by American Standard on Facebook. If I wiin, I win a $10,000 bathroom remodel! It's a close race and I need your votes.

AND...
Please post a link on your Status like this so I can get more votes. COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING:

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR! My friend is in 1st place to win $10,000 to renovate her bathroom. PLEASE VOTE! It's a CLOSE RACE and it ends in 3 DAYS! Press the link, then press the VOTE button. (you can disallow contests after you vote under Application Settings) Thanks! https://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/36694/voteable_entries/7345457

Last edited by vbisken on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:25 am; edited 4 times in total
vbisken
vbisken

Back to top Go down

PLEASE VOTE! Ends TODAY! Ugliest Bathroom in America Contest on Facebook to win $10,000! Empty Re: PLEASE VOTE! Ends TODAY! Ugliest Bathroom in America Contest on Facebook to win $10,000!

Post by vbisken Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:45 pm

It's a facebook contest by the way! If you have a lot of friends, I love for you to get their votes!
vbisken
vbisken

Back to top Go down

PLEASE VOTE! Ends TODAY! Ugliest Bathroom in America Contest on Facebook to win $10,000! Empty Re: PLEASE VOTE! Ends TODAY! Ugliest Bathroom in America Contest on Facebook to win $10,000!

Post by vbisken Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 pm

Let me know you've voted so I can personally thank you!
vbisken
vbisken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum