Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to share on facebook from an ActionScript based site?

3 posters

Go down

How to share on facebook from an ActionScript based site? Empty How to share on facebook from an ActionScript based site?

Post by achelsău Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:58 am

I want to create the same experience when sharing links to Facebook from a Flash/Flex site as it is on a html site. When you press the facebook button in order to share a video on Youtube, a popup appears and you can select an image and input some text in order to be viewed by others.

I know about a library that helps this to be done in Flex/Flash but the kind of user experience I'm searching for is different.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Ariel
achelsău
achelsău

Back to top Go down

How to share on facebook from an ActionScript based site? Empty Re: How to share on facebook from an ActionScript based site?

Post by Admin Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:50 pm

We don't provide coding support, sorry Sad

I suggest you check the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website and forum Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How to share on facebook from an ActionScript based site? Empty Re: How to share on facebook from an ActionScript based site?

Post by Ruby Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:48 am

And sent to solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum