Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anybody help me??? PLeeeease :(

4 posters

Go down

Can anybody help me??? PLeeeease :( Empty FACEBOOK MOBILE VERTIFICATION... THE CODE THEY GIVE ME WAS WRONG!!

Post by shara Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:22 am

Heya, okay, so i got the facebook mobile vertification thingy, as loads of people have been getting, after one day of getting it, I discovered a new option that you could get them to ring your mobile number. I entered my mobile no. and they rang me, the facebook operator read out a 4 digit number, i entered that and NO LUCK WHATSOEVERR!!! >:-( What on earth is happeneing, it was an automated reply, yes, they said that, but it was the wrong code!! I entered my phone number again after waiting a few secs and they won't accept it! Sad
Also, my country Ireland is not listed on the available countries!
How do i solve this problem???!!! Please help Sad
shara
shara
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Can anybody help me??? PLeeeease :( Empty Re: Can anybody help me??? PLeeeease :(

Post by Ruby Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:33 pm

shara wrote:I discovered a new option that you could get them to ring your mobile number.

Also, my country Ireland is not listed on the available countries!
How do i solve this problem???!!! Please help Sad

Have you tried again?

Also one assumes you do log out of your computer and shut it down completely each night ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Can anybody help me??? PLeeeease :( Empty Re: Can anybody help me??? PLeeeease :(

Post by aalbzoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:12 pm

I suggest this
send MMS to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
u will get code try it
aalbzoor
aalbzoor
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:11 pm

So; are you now back into Facebook?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shara Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:26 pm

nooope! :'( and um btw, what would shutting down my comp every night and logging out of it have anything to do with it? Sorry, I am just curious

next post edited in
aalbzoor wrote:
I suggest this
send MMS to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
u will get code try it

thanks, I'll try that Happy But what would I say in the email? Duhhh
shara
shara
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:10 am

shara wrote:nooope! :'( and um btw, what would shutting down my comp every night and logging out of it have anything to do with it?

You should do that anyway each night ...never stay logged in anywhere if you do not need to be ( why would you need to stay logged in anywhere , when you are asleep)....plus turn off the computer when not in use ; general safety precaution if nowt else ..
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Can anybody help me??? PLeeeease :( Empty I may be finally making progress with this facebook mobile ssl roadblock problem we're all having

Post by shara Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Hey guys Happy
I have good news(ish, hopefully)
Facebook has finally got fed up of me emailing them about my blocked account and I recieved these two emails within minutes from them.

The first one I sent was from: info+lltnbg@support.facebook.com

This is the reply I got:

Hi,

Thanks for your email. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues with our site. Unfortunately, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is no longer a supported channel for Facebook help. Please refer to our Help Center for answers to common questions, solutions to technical issues, feedback from other Facebook users, and forms to contact Facebook. You can reach the Help Center by selecting "Help" at the bottom of any Facebook page or going to the following page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note that this is an automated response, and replies to this email will not be viewed.

Thanks,

The Facebook Team

The second one I sent was from privacy+llwpuy@support.facebook and I was quite happy with the reply I got,I don't know if it was automated or not, maybe it was not as it did not mention that it was Yay

Hi,

Facebook User Operations has received your inquiry. Stand by as we should be back with you soon. In the meantime, we encourage you to review our 'Help' page (https://www.facebook.com/help.php). You'll find lots of information about Facebook as well as many answers to your questions. Check out the FAQs on the Support page too.

Thanks for contacting Facebook and enjoy the site!

-Facebook User Operations

Do you think this could be finally making progress, I'm going to bombard them with a few more, so there's no escaping a reply happy

I DID NOT PUT THIS IN THE SOLVED SECTION, AS MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED YET
shara
shara
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Be good to know when you are finally back into Facebook
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Topics merged into one thread
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Can anybody help me??? PLeeeease :( Empty Can anybody help me??? PLeeeease :(

Post by shara Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Okay, so Ruby I'm after emailing the two emails you provided on another thread, I also included 4 screenshots. Can you remember how long it took for them to email you back?
Also, everyone, Ireland is not listed on the available countries, for example for the Uk, if you have a mobile and want to verify your account you text "f" followed by the no. 35662. Does anyone know the number for Ireland. I really need to get back into my facebook account, it's extremely important I do!!! Can anyone help mee... please? Sad
I would be sooooooooo grateful
xxx
shara
shara
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Can anybody help me??? PLeeeease :( Empty Can anybody help me??? PLeeeease :(

Post by shara Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Okay, so Ruby I'm after emailing the two emails you provided on another thread, I also included 4 screenshots. Can you remember how long it took for them to email you back?
Also, everyone, Ireland is not listed on the available countries, for example for the Uk, if you have a mobile and want to verify your account you text "f" followed by the no. 35662. Does anyone know the number for Ireland. I really need to get back into my facebook account, it's extremely important I do!!! Can anyone help mee... please? Sad
I would be sooooooooo grateful
xxx
shara
shara
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rebecca de muynck Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:41 pm

join the club, you are not alone.
rebecca de muynck
rebecca de muynck
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Stop this utter stupidity in this section

Sent to solved; learn how to behave in this section
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:02 pm

I have merged two topics and sent one to the Solved section Please try to behave in this section or threads will be locked
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Can anybody help me??? PLeeeease :( Empty FINALLY GOT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT!

Post by shara Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Yay Yay Yay Wooohooo! Soo happy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
After being locked out of my account, for almost a week, I sent countless emails to Facebook and so I was obviously thrilled when I checked my email this afternoon and saw this in my inbox:

Hi,
This problem should now be resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience, and enjoy the site. If you have any further questions, please visit our Help Center at the following address:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for contacting Facebook,

William
User Operations
Facebook

The email was from info+l7pwat@support.facebook.com

Just to add, I sent countless emails to all different addresses numerous times, they eventually replied, so to anyone who's getting frustrated, don't. Just send them countless emails, try different email addresses, you'll eventually hit the 'jackpot/magic email address' like I did Very Happy
shara
shara
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum