Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look forward to learning even more...

+3
Admin
Poke
Starlyte Starbryte
7 posters

Go down

I look forward to learning even more... Empty I look forward to learning even more...

Post by Starlyte Starbryte Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Hi, everyone! Writing from Quebec City, Canada. Hoping someone can guide me on how to contact someone at Facebook regarding the translation page? Thx all !! Very Happy
Starlyte Starbryte
Starlyte Starbryte

Back to top Go down

I look forward to learning even more... Empty Re: I look forward to learning even more...

Post by Poke Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Hey, another person from Canada! welcome to FBF! Lol, I have been to quebec City very nice place to be! well see you around and maybe even on the chatbox one day! Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I look forward to learning even more... Empty Re: I look forward to learning even more...

Post by Admin Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:37 pm

It's great to have another Facebook Fan with us! Welcome to Facebook Forum, hope you have a really good time here Happy

You can post a new topic on the Facebook Help forum to get help with your question Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:05 am

Hi and Welcome Very Happy!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:15 am

Starlyte Starbryte wrote:Hi, everyone! Writing from Quebec City, Canada.

Another Canadian; ( I am speaking it now) ...shame the accent is not hear-able on forum but I will try Whistle
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by airam Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Welcome to FBF Starbryte! :]
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Welcome to the Facebook Forum - Have fun!
Kid
Kid
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down