Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My account has been suspended !

2 posters

Go down

My account has been suspended ! Empty My account has been suspended !

Post by SPL3N Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:20 am

Ok, my facebook acc has been suspended, I think it's because of instant changing the password...

I' ve got 2 e-mails to log in ( i know the password from facebook )... I know the password from e-maiils ( i use hotmail.com ) ...I'd try everything ( i unblock all incoming e-mail adresses ) but at the 3th step i was confused the security code is not coming to my inbox...I'm so angry'n'confused ! I use my pc just because of Facebook !

plss help
Thanks !
SPL3N
SPL3N

Back to top Go down

My account has been suspended ! Empty Re: My account has been suspended !

Post by Ruby Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:47 am

SPL3N wrote:Ok, my facebook acc has been suspended, I think it's because of instant changing the password...

I' ve got 2 e-mails to log in ( i know the password from facebook )... I know the password from e-maiils ( i use hotmail.com ) ...I'd try everything ( i unblock all incoming e-mail adresses ) but at the 3th step i was confused the security code is not coming to my inbox...I'm so angry'n'confused ! I use my pc just because of Facebook !

Surely you do not use the computer only for Facebook ?

Have you checked in your Spam box on server for the necessary email ?

And have you read the Pinned topics in this section yet?

I think it's because of instant changing the password..

I doubt very much that that would cause it to be suspended...

How many Friends have you tried to add recently and do you know each of them Personally ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum