Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pasting Word Document into Facebook Notes

2 posters

Go down

Pasting Word Document into Facebook Notes Empty Pasting Word Document into Facebook Notes

Post by swknoell Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:42 pm

I have tried everything I could think of and still cannot post a document into my Facebook Notes and I DO NOT want to retype a long trip report. Tried Word, a link from a blog, Works.

Any help out there? Thanks
swknoell
swknoell

Back to top Go down

Pasting Word Document into Facebook Notes Empty Re: Pasting Word Document into Facebook Notes

Post by Admin Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Are you trying to paste or attach this document? Is it .doc or .docx?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Pasting Word Document into Facebook Notes Empty Re: Pasting Word Document into Facebook Notes

Post by swknoell Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:16 pm

I tried both .doc & .docx.
I also couldn't see anyplace to actually attach a document. Is there one there?
Thank you
swknoell
swknoell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Nope, there isn't an attachment feature... thought there was.

How about copying the whole Word document, pasting into a notepad and then trying to paste it to the note?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by swknoell Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:51 pm

I was able to do it by creating lists in the Facebook note. I didn't try with the whole document because I liked the look of the the dots in front of each date. I also used a .txt document which would not paste on it's own.
swknoell
swknoell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum