Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My group and my profile keep spamming notifications to my friends

4 posters

Go down

My group and my profile keep spamming notifications to my friends Empty ?spam being sent from account

Post by Garrylish Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:43 pm

I have the same problem which i am hoping somebody may be able to help me with.

I have a group on facebook and have recently done a name change. I am getting messages from group members that repeated notifications continue to be sent to them every half an hour or so.
Also i have sent out group messages to inform them what is happening and those group messages are repeating themselves as well.
One person has said that he has had over 100 messages from my group in one day and it is filling up his inbox.
A lot of my group members are leaving the group and also removing me from their friends list.
I do not know what is going on and do not want to get reported by all of group members for sending out spam.
I do not know how to stop these notifications and messages.

My group name is MLM-Road to success [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
.I hope that this will be resolved soon.
Best regards
Garry

Garrylish
Garrylish

Back to top Go down

My group and my profile keep spamming notifications to my friends Empty My group and my profile keep spamming notifications to my friends

Post by Garrylish Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:32 pm

I have a problem which i am hoping somebody may be able to help me with.

I have a group on facebook and have recently done a name change. I am getting messages from group members that repeated notifications continue to be sent to them every half an hour or so.
Also i have sent out group messages to inform them what is happening and those group messages are repeating themselves as well.
One person has said that he has had over 100 messages from my group in one day and it is filling up his inbox.
A lot of my group members are leaving the group and also removing me from their friends list.
I do not know what is going on and do not want to get reported by all of group members for sending out spam.
I do not know how to stop these notifications and notifications.
I have read on a previous thread that it is a known issue with facebook and they are trying to fix this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My group name is MLM-Road to success [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
.I hope that this will be resolved soon,i am losing my friends fast and the my mambers of the group that i have worked so hard on building is being destroyed
Best regards
Garry

Garrylish
Garrylish

Back to top Go down

My group and my profile keep spamming notifications to my friends Empty Re: My group and my profile keep spamming notifications to my friends

Post by Ruby Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Post split from other thread and combined with your own thread; please do not post on others threads with your problem
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

My group and my profile keep spamming notifications to my friends Empty Re: My group and my profile keep spamming notifications to my friends

Post by Tim Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:14 am

Hi Garry,

Two days later is the problem still occuring?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by faisan Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi all, i have the same problem from yesterday, i have lost 300 members of my group. Is it possible to do something?
faisan
faisan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down