Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you gotten the 'New Twitter' look yet?

5 posters

Go down

Have you gotten the 'New Twitter' look yet? Empty Have you gotten the 'New Twitter' look yet?

Post by Admin Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Have you gotten the new Twitter's layout yet? If so, tell us what you think about it!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Have you gotten the 'New Twitter' look yet? Empty Re: Have you gotten the 'New Twitter' look yet?

Post by Admin Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:57 pm

- Bump. Has anyone gotten it yet? Share some screenshots and thoughts!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Have you gotten the 'New Twitter' look yet? Empty Re: Have you gotten the 'New Twitter' look yet?

Post by Kid Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:14 pm

I got it on my test account... I'll post some screenshots later... I like it.

It's a bit messy but it's super fast and is easy to use, in my opinion.
Kid
Kid
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 pm

I never really liked it. I just use TweetDeck, DestroyTwitter, or Seesmic Web instead.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Got it today... it's amazingly fast and good looking, and it also gives you the choice yo switch back to the old version. Wish Facebook did something like this!

Have you gotten the 'New Twitter' look yet? Newtwi10

Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewis_ Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:07 pm

I've had it for awhile, and at first I didn't like it either. But overtime I've gotten used to it. I do like the Profile pop-out quite a lot. Happy
Lewis_
Lewis_
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by 50kwishes Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:57 pm

same here, i guess you get used to everything after a while
50kwishes
50kwishes
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum