Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Topic--Strange Problem With Editing of Notes

2 posters

Go down

New Topic--Strange Problem With Editing of Notes Empty New Topic--Strange Problem With Editing of Notes

Post by GrenadineHumanist Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Good afternoon/evening everyone:

This is my inaugural showing on this website, so I'm really hoping for a good time as well as some insight as to how I can best use this social networking site in order to improve upon my current influence. Now, I have dozens of essays saved in the "My Drafts" section of the Notes application and I want to continue with them as soon as possible, but the problem is that the computer screen doesn't change or load to the drafting format screen whenever I click on any of the unfinished essays. Furthermore, refreshing the page results in a completely white/empty screen and I have no choice but to go back to the "My Drafts" screen. Just for clarification, I'm using Firefox in a public computer if that helps anyone.

Any advice to alleviate this situation would be greatly appreciated, as I am desperately trying to resume my work and share it with my closest friends and supporters. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,

Grenadine Humanist
GrenadineHumanist
GrenadineHumanist

Back to top Go down

New Topic--Strange Problem With Editing of Notes Empty Re: New Topic--Strange Problem With Editing of Notes

Post by iMeow Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:20 am

I have a few drafts too about random things and whenever I want to finish them, the same thing happens for me. I figured how to solve that by 'shift-refreshing' the page. Press and hold shift and clicking the refresh button. I don't know if that will always work, I guess I was just lucky then.

Try using another browser or a different computer.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum