Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Go down

Post by Dale C Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:05 am

I really hope you can help me...

I logged out of Facebook recently. Normally I never log out and now I cannot remember my password.
My account is under the name Dale C. I can see it in some of my friends lists but I cannot for the life of me remember my p/w and am going crazy. I started to create a new account (Dale Cee) but deactivated it. I've sent requests to Facebook but not even sure if anyone reads them. Can anyone here at the Facebook Forum help me out.

By the way, the second account I created and then deactivated has the one an only e-mail address that I use. Help please.
Dale C
Dale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:41 am

So you've tried the resetting page yet?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What's wrong, you can't access your email either? Confused
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Dale C wrote: Normally I never log out and now I cannot remember my password..

Keeping a log- in on any computer on any account is asking for trouble; take a spoonful of well-meant and intended advise, ; when you have finished your session on Facebook............... log out

Lets hope your account has not been abused in any way by your refusal to log out of it and hope no one else has done anything to it while you were not attending to it

It is a Cardinal Rule within the Computing world ...

If you value your safety on line and your personal privacy.....Always log out of any program or Forum etc you are on and shut down the computer completely and disconnect it from the internet

That said, what about the email address you had associated with Facebook? Can you still access it ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale C Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:40 pm

My email is fine...it's just that I cannot remember my password. I've tried every password that I have ever used (I try and stick with 2 or 3 for this reason) but none of them worked. I have contacted Facebook directly and they are trying to recover it but I've had to supply them with a bunch of identifiers so hopefully they will be able to find me. I've tried resetting and nothing is working.
Dale C
Dale C

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:04 am

What happens while trying to use the password reset tool? Do you get the email facebook sends to your inbox?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by penny perryman Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:21 am

I have reported that I had forgotten my password 3 times in the past 24 hrs but still not received a re-set code, so frustrating, just dont know what to do next.....
penny perryman
penny perryman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down