Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrolling

3 posters

Go down

Scrolling Empty Scrolling

Post by chitashines Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:49 am

I would like to make a suggestion and that is to get rid of "older posts" at the bottom of the page. I collect alot of game things (FV, TI, Frontierville). After I've clicked on the item, it takes me to the game where I could either go right into the game or click the <-- (back arrow) or the Facebook to get back to all the posts. I always need to get back to the posts as there are alot to go through looking for game items. Clicking Facebook obviously brings you back to the top of the posts. Problem is, clicking <-- brings you to the same place. You would think and hope that it would bring you to the last place you've been. I then have to sometimes scroll through 4-5 pages before I get to the last place where I was.

Can't we just have one continues scroll that never ends? It is so very cumbersome to have to click on "older posts" whenever you get to the bottom of the page. Also, why can't we be brought back to where we left off by clicking the <-- button?
chitashines
chitashines
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Scrolling Empty Re: Scrolling

Post by iMeow Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:05 am

I guess if they didn't have the "older posts" button and have one continuous scroll, it'll take a while for the page to load and might even slow down the browser.

Try opening that link in another tab (Right click > Open in New Tab) or just click the Mouse Wheel so that you can leave the page with the posts open, and go right into the game; then close it when you get those items.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:47 pm

To what exactly are you referring? To something on this forum or something on Facebook itself?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum