Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I limit farmville posts to farmville friends

2 posters

Go down

How do I limit farmville posts to farmville friends Empty How do I limit farmville posts to farmville friends

Post by tjgarrett7 Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:34 pm

I would like farmville posts to be sent to my farmville friends only. I've tried to send them to specific people after selecting customize on the publish page. I entered the names of each friend. I've also tried setting up a friend list and entering that on specific people. I check by the padlock each time to make sure my entry is listed before publishing. I find the post on my news feed but not on my farmville friend's news feeds. I enter their sites and check. My wife also says she doesn't get them. She and the other farmville friends do get every thing else sent by farmville on the farmville site. What am I doing wrong?
tjgarrett7
tjgarrett7

Back to top Go down

How do I limit farmville posts to farmville friends Empty Re: How do I limit farmville posts to farmville friends

Post by Admin Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Well, what you could do is making all application stories visible to that list of friends only.

Account > Privacy Settings > Apps and websites > Edit Settings > Game and application activity
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How do I limit farmville posts to farmville friends Empty How do I limit farmville posts to farmville friends

Post by tjgarrett7 Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:29 pm

The Listener wrote:Well, what you could do is making all application stories visible to that list of friends only.

Account > Privacy Settings > Apps and websites > Edit Settings > Game and application activity
I'm not sure if this is the proper way to reply. I did make the changes you advised and the privacy settings show the 'customize settings' are in place. When the farmville gift sharing, etc posts come up, they are listed as going to everyone so I repeated what I did before and got the same result. Any other suggestions?
tjgarrett7
tjgarrett7

Back to top Go down

How do I limit farmville posts to farmville friends Empty Re: How do I limit farmville posts to farmville friends

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down