Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Kindle: Sharing Highlights and notes on Facebook (no more text)

2 posters

Go down

Amazon Kindle: Sharing Highlights and notes on Facebook (no more text)  Empty Amazon Kindle: Sharing Highlights and notes on Facebook (no more text)

Post by osunado Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Until the beggining of Octuber I was able to highlight a text on my Kindle and share it on Facebook. The facebook page showed at least a part of the text and everyone was able to click on it and go to the amazon page. (similar to a link posted directly on the wall ) However, few weeks ago everything changed and now the highlighted text does not appear on the post. It's just a link like this => [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This issue makes it pointless because I don't think most people would click on the link, whereas they may at least scan over the quoted passage if it's showing on the page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
osunado
osunado
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Amazon Kindle: Sharing Highlights and notes on Facebook (no more text)  Empty Re: Amazon Kindle: Sharing Highlights and notes on Facebook (no more text)

Post by iMeow Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:33 am

I haven't used this yet but I've seen a few friends use this. It all stopped appearing 2 weeks ago. I guess it's one of the new Facebook updates that doesn't allow you to do this anymore.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum