Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever bought Facebook Credits?

2 posters

Go down

Have you bought Facebook Credits?

Have you ever bought Facebook Credits? Vote_lcap0%Have you ever bought Facebook Credits? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Have you ever bought Facebook Credits? Vote_lcap100%Have you ever bought Facebook Credits? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

Have you ever bought Facebook Credits? Empty Have you ever bought Facebook Credits?

Post by Admin Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Have you ever bought Facebook Credits? Facebook-credits-logo

About 2 months ago, Facebook started giving out free credits for playing some games and applications. This was ment to be a method to increase their popularity, and a lot of people loved the idea. Many people have used free credits to buy some unlimited items on their favorite games, and some others used it to send virtual gifts to their friends.

My question is: have you liked credits so much that you've bought some? There are plenty of ways to get them with real money, but the bad thing is, you must be over 18 to do so. Even though Facebook Developers have announced expanding ways to buy them, you still need a credit card to do so. That's what, in my opinion, is a terrible idea, since mostly teenagers and not grown ups play Facebook Games.

Share your comment and opinion below, and don't forget to vote on the poll above!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Have you ever bought Facebook Credits? Empty Re: Have you ever bought Facebook Credits?

Post by Patrick Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:51 pm

I have never bought Facebook Credits, since I never also had a Paypal account. Very Happy
Patrick
Patrick
Regular

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum