Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you are brave enough.

2 posters

Go down

if you are brave enough. Empty if you are brave enough.

Post by airam Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:22 am

"1st person to like this,u will be my prof pic for 24 hours. 2nd person to like this, your last name will be my last name for two days. 3rd person can dare me to do one thing.4th person, I will say I'm married to you for a week. 5th person, I will write on your wallsaying..."I love you." ...6th person I will answer any question for you (in private).Put this as your status if you're brave"

basically this sentence tells the story. But i should warn you don't change your last name Twice you might get this message " Warning: Name changes are limited. Please use your real name or you may be blocked from making more changes in the future."
The limit is 24 hours, so you're safe if you only change it once, and then change it back to your original last name
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

if you are brave enough. Empty Re: if you are brave enough.

Post by iMeow Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:21 am

Lol, I tried that thing last night. One of my friends got pissed by using his profile pic, and I did change my last name. Since no one else commented, I deleted that post and changed my last name again. Fun to do if your friends like it. Wink

Might even try that here. Very Happy
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum