Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLANK MESSAGE PAGE. ERRORS ON PAGES. UNABLE TO SEND MESSAGES

3 posters

Go down

BLANK MESSAGE PAGE. ERRORS ON PAGES. UNABLE TO SEND MESSAGES Empty BLANK MESSAGE PAGE. ERRORS ON PAGES. UNABLE TO SEND MESSAGES

Post by dclarke Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:08 am

I cannot see received messages on Facebook. The page is blank and sometimes diplays an "error on page" warning. I also cannot send messages. I have the latest browsers, Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox and, yes I have deleted the relevent caches but to no avail. I'm really getting desperate about this problem. CAN ANYONE HELP?
dclarke
dclarke
Rookie

Back to top Go down

BLANK MESSAGE PAGE. ERRORS ON PAGES. UNABLE TO SEND MESSAGES Empty Re: BLANK MESSAGE PAGE. ERRORS ON PAGES. UNABLE TO SEND MESSAGES

Post by Tim Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:30 am

Moved to Inbox support.

In addition please do not post in all CAPS, as per Section C Article 2 of the forum rules.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

BLANK MESSAGE PAGE. ERRORS ON PAGES. UNABLE TO SEND MESSAGES Empty ERROR MESSAGES. BLANK MESSAGE PAGE

Post by dclarke Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:55 am

I now have error messages on most of my Facebook pages. Still can't see my incoming messages or send replies. I have deleted caches, and am running the latest browsers IE8 and Firefox. I'm using a pc with Windows XP. Can ayone help me, since Facebook's 1400 employees are simply inaccessable?! What the hell do so many people do all day?! Certainly not offer me assistance.
dclarke
dclarke
Rookie

Back to top Go down

BLANK MESSAGE PAGE. ERRORS ON PAGES. UNABLE TO SEND MESSAGES Empty Re: BLANK MESSAGE PAGE. ERRORS ON PAGES. UNABLE TO SEND MESSAGES

Post by iMeow Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:02 pm

Next time, please post in Facebook Help section.

As to your problem, try logging on from a different computer. If it works, then we know that your problem is isolated.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dclarke Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:04 pm

Howzit iMeow my man! Where EXACTLY on this site do I find the "Facebook Help" section? And yes, my Facebook site does work on other computers. But the point is that it is a conflict between MY computer and Facebook, so I am hoping that other people have had the same problem and can deliver me from my frustration. I'm going down fast! The next message may from my wife posting my orbituary. dclarke
dclarke
dclarke
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Topics merged - please do not post duplicate topics of the same problem

dclarke wrote:Where EXACTLY on this site do I find the "Facebook Help" section?
The Facebook help section is located further on down from the initial category of this thread (General).

Seems to be a connection or software issue on your end; are you behind a proxy or work network or anything?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dclarke Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Thanks man. I'll check it out.
dclarke
dclarke
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum