Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest Couple competition, Follow me on twitter!

2 posters

Go down

Greatest Couple competition, Follow me on twitter!  Empty Greatest Couple competition, Follow me on twitter!

Post by jfiliatrault Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Hello! My name is Jess from Vancouver but I am currently residing in Australia. My reason for being here is that I have found the love of my life. Last year was a very hard year for me, My bf of 3 years cheated on me for months resulting in some serious depression. Finally I decided to take life into my own hands and joined a fundraising group for cancer. In 5 months I raised 6500$ as well as ran a full marathon in Paris(april)! It has been the most amazing experience of my life. After Paris I went backpacking through europe as I have been dreaming of doing so for years. London was my second destination as well as my last(besides 10 days in Ibiza). London is where I found love Love

My bf Rob also had a very hard year last year. He found out his fiance/gf of 5 years was having an affair with his best man at his wedding(6 weeks before the wedding day). It was the single most painful thing hes ever gone through! He also decided to take his life into his own hands and backpack through europe. He arrived in London in february and ...never left. Somehow we managed to cross paths on April 16th(his bday) even tho we never should have met if we had both followed our original plans. Anyways to cut things short, after a month of being best friends, we fell in love. We have been together 6 months now, have a flat in queensland and are planning a trip to Vancouver soon. The reason I am telling this story is because we are in a contest to win an engagement ring and we neeed your votes! I know there are many amazing couples out there and many of you are already entered into this contest as well but I hope I can still count on your support! If you want to read my story further and follow our competition than just follow us on Twitter at jessiRobbo

Thanks! Very Happy

Last edited by jfiliatrault on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
jfiliatrault
jfiliatrault

Back to top Go down

Greatest Couple competition, Follow me on twitter!  Empty Re: Greatest Couple competition, Follow me on twitter!

Post by Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Please edit your message, remove that external link you posted and include the link to your Twitter account so that people can follow you. No external links allowed in this section, sorry!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum