Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friends cannot see my photos???

2 posters

Go down

My friends cannot see my photos??? Empty My friends cannot see my photos???

Post by Nrth16 Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:39 pm

When I first started with facebook I turned off photo sharing but when I tried to turn it back on to share with my friends I can see my photos but my friends cannot see my photos? I once had a box tab on my profile which I no longer have and I am not sure if that has something to do with it or what? anyway I have checked all the settings but again my friends cannot see my photos. I tried to add a boxes tab but it will not allow it me to add a link. I have read several posts online in which many people have the same problem so I am coming here to seek an answer to solving my problem?

Thanks again!
Nrth16
Nrth16
Prospect

Back to top Go down

My friends cannot see my photos??? Empty Re: My friends cannot see my photos???

Post by iMeow Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:32 am

Are all of the Privacy settings on your photos set to Friends Only or Everyone? If they are and they cannot view the photos, try re-uploading them.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nrth16 Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:27 am

The settings are correct. I tried to repost the pictures and all it did was post to my wall. I want facebook to save the photos to a photos tab so that when my friends click on a photos tab (which they cannot see because there is no photos tab that shows up for them) unlike on my side i do have a photos tab?

Thanks for the help! Let me know if you have any other ideas!
Nrth16
Nrth16
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum