Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem with confirming my identity

Go down

problem with confirming my identity Empty problem with confirming my identity

Post by qwertyuiop Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:28 pm

I needed to make a new facebook account, so I deactivated my old facebook accounts. When I then tried to log on to the new account I made earlier, it now asks me to confirm my identity by phone, but when I do it, it fails because I have already done it before on this phone for the old account I just deleted. Is it likely to take some time for my old accounts to completely remove, or do I have a big problem?

Thanks Happy

Moved to mobile support ~ Tim
qwertyuiop
qwertyuiop
Prospect

Back to top Go down

problem with confirming my identity Empty Re: problem with confirming my identity

Post by qwertyuiop Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Argh I accidentally logged in to the old account and it reactivated it I think. So I deactivated it again... Hopefully in time it will forget my phone number?
qwertyuiop
qwertyuiop
Prospect

Back to top Go down

problem with confirming my identity Empty Re: problem with confirming my identity

Post by qwertyuiop Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:17 am

Anyone got ideas on this? I also tried to have it send the text to my dad's phone but instead of receiving a text it just said there was an error. Also, even after all this time, it still wont let me make a new account with my phone, even though I closed my other facebook account days ago.
qwertyuiop
qwertyuiop
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertyuiop Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:40 am

Woot, I solved it! Happy I had it do the phone call instead of the text message and this time the call came through. (Last time it didn't call me). So that worked Happy Thanks anyway guys.
qwertyuiop
qwertyuiop
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum