Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to hide Facebook Page likes similar to this page...

3 posters

Go down

How to hide Facebook Page likes similar to this page... Empty How to hide Facebook Page likes similar to this page...

Post by b.c. Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:05 pm

I would like to keep the number of Likes but hide those who actually like the page. I found this page that hides it's Like profile images/links. How do you do this?.. FBML?

Thanks in advance - Ben
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
b.c.
b.c.

Back to top Go down

How to hide Facebook Page likes similar to this page... Empty Re: How to hide Facebook Page likes similar to this page...

Post by Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:39 pm

That's a community page. I hadn't been able to figure out how to create that kind of pages...
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How to hide Facebook Page likes similar to this page... Empty Re: How to hide Facebook Page likes similar to this page...

Post by b.c. Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Interesting, can you think of any way to do this though? Like covering it up with a div or something using CSS… is this possible?.. is there an alternative?
b.c.
b.c.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:52 pm

I don't think so... FBML could only work in 1 tab, so maybe the likes wouldn't show up on that page only.

The only way to do this seems to be turning your page into a community one..
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by b.c. Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Gotcha, I appreciate the knowledge!
b.c.
b.c.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:37 am

Solved ,I guess
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum