Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking Certain Friends Profile Sends Me To News Feed Instead

2 posters

Go down

Clicking Certain Friends Profile Sends Me To News Feed Instead Empty Clicking Certain Friends Profile Sends Me To News Feed Instead

Post by Shawnie Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:13 am

Hey, if anyone could helpI would really appreiate it. Everytime I click on a certain friends profile it automatically sends me to my news feed section instead. At first I was worried she might have blocked me but I don't think thats it at all. She is still on my friends list, I can still see her profile photos if it's a direct link to them and on my news feed I still see all her wallupdates. I just can't get on her site. It doesn't matter I I type her name at the top of the screen or if I go to my friends list and click her pic or name it always just goes right to the news feed Sad
Shawnie
Shawnie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Clicking Certain Friends Profile Sends Me To News Feed Instead Empty Re: Clicking Certain Friends Profile Sends Me To News Feed Instead

Post by Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:29 am

Can I have the link to that profile?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Clicking Certain Friends Profile Sends Me To News Feed Instead Empty Re: Clicking Certain Friends Profile Sends Me To News Feed Instead

Post by Shawnie Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:26 am

Here it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't wanna contact her about it either, it's soomeone I haven't seen in years and her birthday is next week, I really wanted to write on her wall
Shawnie
Shawnie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:35 am

How about these lins? Do any of them work?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawnie Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:45 am

The 1st was right to the news page again and the 3rd didn't work at all. However the 2nd one kind of did. It let me go to her profile page and I am able to post on her wall, the only thing is it's a completely different looking facebook page now, the whole set up is different from the regular looking facebook pages. All my information is different when I'm there too, like my inbox is on the other side, I have no idea what is going on lol

Last edited by Shawnie on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Shawnie
Shawnie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:55 am

It could be a cookies/cache issue. Have you tried cleaning both or using a different browser?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawnie Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:57 am

It's onlyher profile it's happening too though, but I will try that for sure
Shawnie
Shawnie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawnie Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:15 am

Still didn't work
Shawnie
Shawnie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:22 am

That's weird... Can she see your profile normally? Use the 2nd link I provided and send her a message. We need to know if you're the only one having the issue, or if her's having it too Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawnie Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:34 am

Thanks for all the help, everything is back to normal now Happy Eyes
Shawnie
Shawnie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:09 pm

That's great, good to hear it's solved! Very Happy Most of the times, as iFacebook said, it's just temporary Wink

=> Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum