Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i setting, my friend can't mark em on photos

3 posters

Go down

Can i setting, my friend can't mark em on photos Empty Can i setting, my friend can't mark em on photos

Post by pšeba Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Hello, i need help. How i can do setting my friend, can't mark me on the photos.
pšeba
pšeba

Back to top Go down

Can i setting, my friend can't mark em on photos Empty Re: Can i setting, my friend can't mark em on photos

Post by Admin Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:19 pm

You mean if there's a setting to unallow a friend of yours to tag you on a picture? Sorry, there's still no way to do that Sad

If (s)he tags you on a picture, click the "Remove Tag" link next to your name, below the photo. You'll have to do that manually everytime (s)he tags you, unfortunately Sad
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Can i setting, my friend can't mark em on photos Empty Re: Can i setting, my friend can't mark em on photos

Post by Ruby Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Moved from Privacy to AR

Hello!

There have been no replies to your topic for over a week. Do you still need help with it? In order to keep the Help section fresh, we need to know if your problem was solved, or if you still need help with it. If you don't reply within the next 3 days, we'll assume your issue was solved, and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

Thanks!

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down