Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to delete my old account but I can't

2 posters

Go down

I want to delete my old account but I can't Empty I want to delete my old account but I can't

Post by pan01 Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Hello, i have a big problem, i had an account, and somebody istall to my pc the software VNC, and now he has my facebook and all email passwords, and he has change them all.... Now i have new account, but i want to delete my previus, because i dont have the passwords... somebody else have them, and he speaks in my place with my friends... i and almost my 20-25 friends have report him that he use fake account... but nothing.. what can i do?

Post splitted for individual help.
pan01
pan01

Back to top Go down

I want to delete my old account but I can't Empty Re: I want to delete my old account but I can't

Post by Ruby Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:20 pm

pan01 wrote:Hello, i have a big problem, i had an account, and somebody istall to my pc the software VNC, . what can i do?

Firstly , is the VNC still on the computer ?

I assume it is not always active but you have to give it permission to run?

You need to uninstall it before you really do anything else; do you have System Restore enabled and if so can you go back to a date prior to the VNC installation?

{Edit; for the benefit of those who may not know what VNC is or what it can 'do' to a computer

VNC is remote control software which allows you to view and fully interact with one computer desktop (the "VNC server") using a simple program (the "VNC viewer") on another computer desktop anywhere on the Internet. The two computers don't even have to be the same type, so for example you can use VNC to view a Windows Vista desktop at the office on a Linux or Mac computer at home. For ultimate simplicity, there is even a Java viewer, so that any desktop can be controlled remotely from within a browser without having to install software.

VNC is in widespread active use by many millions throughout industry, academia and privately. There are several versions to choose from, including a free version and some substantially enhanced commercial versions.

The inference being that the person using VNC can 'log into' another computer not owned or used by them and quite literally ' take it over' ......( I have had it on my own computer and it is used in Workplaces to constructively assist with computer problems) }
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I want to delete my old account but I can't Empty Re: I want to delete my old account but I can't

Post by Ruby Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Moved from Hacked etc to AR

So that Members know who does and who does not still require help we are reviewing each Help Section ; I note that there have been no replies on this thread for a week ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum