Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I re-open a Facebook group?

3 posters

Go down

How can I re-open a Facebook group? Empty How can I re-open a Facebook group?

Post by jahanu98 Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:31 pm

how can i reopen a closed group?
jahanu98
jahanu98

Back to top Go down

How can I re-open a Facebook group? Empty Re: How can I re-open a Facebook group?

Post by Karoline93 Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:37 pm

If a group has been deleted (if that's what you mean), it can't be reopened. You can make a new group.
Account>>Edit Friends>>Create a List
Karoline93
Karoline93
Prospect

Back to top Go down

How can I re-open a Facebook group? Empty Re: How can I re-open a Facebook group?

Post by Admin Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:31 pm

jahanu98 wrote:how can i reopen a closed group?

Post splitted for individual help. Do not post in other people's topics that have nothing to do with your issue, please.

Karoline93 wrote:If a group has been deleted (if that's what you mean), it can't be reopened. You can make a new group.
Account>>Edit Friends>>Create a List

That's the correct answer, but don't you need to click the 'Create Group' icon on the left side of your Hompage instead? Friend Lists aren't actually Groups, per se.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:17 am

Moved from Groups/Likes and Events Support to Awaiting Reply Cool Shades

In order to keep the Facebook Help section fresh and active, we need to know if your issue was solved, since you haven't replied for 7 days.

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume your problem was solved, and therefore, move this topic to the 'Solved Problems' section without further notice, making you unable to get anymore help with it.

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding! Glasses

The Listener
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum