Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBML was not appearing in my facebook page

2 posters

Go down

FBML was not appearing in my facebook page Empty FBML was not appearing in my facebook page

Post by sureshnaidua Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:22 am

Hi,

I am new to the facebook and I need to add one more tab to my profile page.

By google and other searches i found one way to add new tab by searching FBML word and add to my page

But when I am doing this the result search appears no results found.

Can any one help me in this regard.

My mail ID is [E-MAIL ADDRESS REMOVED]
sureshnaidua
sureshnaidua

Back to top Go down

FBML was not appearing in my facebook page Empty Re: FBML was not appearing in my facebook page

Post by Admin Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Welcome. I understand you're a newbie, but can't you read the blue sign on this section that says "No Facebook Help here, ask for that in the Help section below". Post in the right section next time, or else you'll be infracted.

And you're more than welcome to read our board Rules. We don't allow people to post e-mail addresses here for security reasons.

Back to your issue, just read
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

FBML was not appearing in my facebook page Empty Re: FBML was not appearing in my facebook page

Post by Admin Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:19 am

Moved from Games and Application Support to Awaiting Reply Cool Shades

In order to keep the Facebook Help section fresh and active, we need to know if your issue was solved, since you haven't replied for 7 days.

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume your problem was solved, and therefore, move this topic to the 'Solved Problems' section without further notice, making you unable to get anymore help with it.

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding! Glasses

The Listener
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum