Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem posting in group ... words overrun text box

3 posters

Go down

problem posting in group ... words overrun text box Empty problem posting in group ... words overrun text box

Post by Johndobbs Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:06 am

I'm in a private group with some friends. Two of them are having an identical problem. When they try to start a new post, they can begin typing, but as they type the words overrun the text box, even going over pictures and such ... then will not allow them to post the message. Both are using Internet Explorer, neither are very computer savvy ... and I've been unable to find this subject addressed anywhere...and no clue as to what to tell them. Anyone have any ideas?

I suggested they make sure their flash was up to date...but have no idea if that will even get near the problem.

Thanks,
John
Johndobbs
Johndobbs

Back to top Go down

problem posting in group ... words overrun text box Empty Re: problem posting in group ... words overrun text box

Post by Admin Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:06 pm

You know, Internet Explorer sucks. It's outdated (unless you use version 9, which was recently released) and it doesn't support most coding languages Firefox, Chrome or Safari do.

Ask them to either clear cookies and cache or, better then, to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (both are free to download, just google them up Wink)
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

problem posting in group ... words overrun text box Empty Re: problem posting in group ... words overrun text box

Post by Ruby Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:46 am

Moved from Group to AR

So that Members know who does and who does not still require help we are reviewing each Help Section ; I note that there have been no replies on this thread for a week ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum