Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont like being stalked

3 posters

Go down

I dont like being stalked Empty I dont like being stalked

Post by pes6j Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:32 am

I saw my girlfriends facebook news feed and I appear on it like far too many times, even when I 'like' someones status she gets to read about it. I guess this would be the same for my mother who would also will look at my profile 5 times a day. Is there a way I can get some privacy and when I comment on someone elses status for example she doesnt get to read about it in her news feed? thanks
pes6j
pes6j

Back to top Go down

I dont like being stalked Empty Re: I dont like being stalked

Post by Admin Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Unfortunately, there's no such setting to hide statuses you 'like' or comment in. The only way they weren't displayed on your friend's news feed is that the owner of the status you're commenting/liking has his/her privacy settings for Wall to 'Friends Only'.

The only thing you're able to hide thanks to Facebook Privacy Settings are your own statuses. Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:55 am

Since the original poster has not replied in 1 week, this topic will be moved ( from where?)to "Awaiting Reply" section. You have 3 days to reply or this will be further moved to "solved". Please, only the original poster may post further feedback.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down