Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account disabled, no access to email account

3 posters

Go down

Account disabled, no access to email account Empty Account disabled, no access to email account

Post by anna-rawlings Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:57 pm

I went to log in to my account yesterday morning but after putting in my password it stated that my account had been disabled. I clicked on the link on screen and submitted an enquiry stating that my account has been wrongly disabled. However the email address that I usually use to login I no longer have access to, so I cannot send or recieve emails from it. So in my enquiry I used my current email address. I recieved a reply stating that the email address I used is not associated with my account. So I submitted a further enquiry to try to associate this email address with my facebook account.I dont know how I go about re-activating my account, or why it was disabled in the first place.

Please help!

Thanks
anna-rawlings
anna-rawlings

Back to top Go down

Account disabled, no access to email account Empty Re: Account disabled, no access to email account

Post by Tim Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Hello,

May I ask why you no longer have access to your registered email address -- is there any way you could re-gain access to it?
Without it Facebook may not be able to verify that you are, in fact, the registered owner of the account.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Account disabled, no access to email account Empty Re: Account disabled, no access to email account

Post by anna-rawlings Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Hi Tim,

When I registered with facebook I was at Uni, so I used my uni email address to set up the account. After I graduated the email address was automatically closed down, so there is no way I can get access to the email address as it effectively no longer exists! I understand that the email address would be the way facebook would usually verify my identity, however could they not do this through checking my IP address or similar?

Thanks for your reply,

Anna
anna-rawlings
anna-rawlings

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Oh, I see. Which form/email address did you contact Facebook by?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

So that Members know who does and who does not still require help we are reviewing each Help Section ; I note that there have been no replies on this thread for a week ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum