Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doesn't show my profile pictures correctly on friend or business's pages

3 posters

Go down

Doesn't show my profile pictures correctly on friend or business's pages Empty Doesn't show my profile pictures correctly on friend or business's pages

Post by facebook209 Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Doesn't show my profile pictures correctly on friend or business's pages.

I have my own page and business page with the same log in account. Every time when I posting messages or click on the like button, it always show my personal profile picture. How can I change the setting? So when I post a message, it will show my business profile on the web site. Can you tell me how to solve the problem? Thanks.

-
[ Link Removed ]
facebook209
facebook209

Back to top Go down

Doesn't show my profile pictures correctly on friend or business's pages Empty Re: Doesn't show my profile pictures correctly on friend or business's pages

Post by Admin Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Do not post external links here unless you're asked to.

That's not a problem, it just works that way. Only while you're on your page, your activity (comments, statuses, photos, everything except 'likes') will show up under your page's name. Now if you want to add a friend, send a message, 'like' another page, etc., that will show up under your personal profile's name and profile picture.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Doesn't show my profile pictures correctly on friend or business's pages Empty Re: Doesn't show my profile pictures correctly on friend or business's pages

Post by Tim Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Moved from Profile support to AR
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum