Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot find detailed info in the info tab

3 posters

Go down

Cannot find detailed info in the info tab Empty Cannot find detailed info in the info tab

Post by jjohn Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:30 pm

I have a company business page on facebook, I inputed a lot in the information tab and they were shown correctly.
However today I suddenly find that the informaion tab only contains the basic information.

What can I do to bring back other detail information?

Thankyou!!
jjohn
jjohn

Back to top Go down

Cannot find detailed info in the info tab Empty Re: Cannot find detailed info in the info tab

Post by Tim Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:33 am

Please do not post in CAPS, and do not post duplicate topics.

Could you provide us with a link of the page in question please? Also where is the info supposed to be in it?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Cannot find detailed info in the info tab Empty Re: Cannot find detailed info in the info tab

Post by jjohn Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:40 am

this is the link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information includes COMPANY NAME, COMPANY MISSION, PRODUCTS. PLEASE SEE BELOW.

THANKS!

Midwest Vintage
MIDWEST CO., Shop 58, G/F., VICTORIA CENTRE, 15 WATSON ROAD
North Point, Hong Kong
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Midwest has been a pioneer in bringing vintage fashion styles to Hong Kong for the past 18 years. We have become known for sellling only original vintage with the highest quality standard possible and offering great value for money. Our clients include designers and artists from around the world who are looking for special and truly iconic vintage fashion styles.

Present exciting and creative vintage and retro quality fashion to satisfy our customers.

August 13th, 1993
jjohn
jjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:05 am

Moved from Group to AR

So that Members know who does and who does not still require help we are reviewing each Help Section ; I note that there have been no replies on this thread for a week ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum