Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Mark Zuckerberg just a lucky brat?

+3
Admin
Poke
newpollz
7 posters

Go down

Is Mark Zuckerberg just a lucky brat? Empty Is Mark Zuckerberg just a lucky brat?

Post by newpollz Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:37 pm

This is really interesting lol check out the original post http://newpollz.com/component/communitypolls/viewpoll/polls/484-is-mark-zuckerberg-just-a-lucky-brat.html

URL made visible
newpollz
newpollz

Back to top Go down

Is Mark Zuckerberg just a lucky brat? Empty Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg just a lucky brat?

Post by Poke Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:44 pm

how is it intresting if there is nothing to read? All you do is vote if he is a brat or not. How is is funny as well?
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Is Mark Zuckerberg just a lucky brat? Empty Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg just a lucky brat?

Post by newpollz Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:56 pm

dude cant you see the guy just got a lucky break..hes in no way as charismatic as Julian assange and he was named person of the year by Time Magazine
newpollz
newpollz

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:58 pm

oh, you mean this link about it? http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/8519117/facebook-founder-named-times-person-of-year/

Btw, dude, calm down first of all, I am not a guy and secondly I was just asking. It sounds like your saying it in a mean way! Wink
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:04 pm

I saw his face on the Times magazine. Person of the year? LMAO. That's all arranged and fixed.

What did he do to make him person of the year? Oh right, he paid millions to get himself into a boring movie (aka The Social Network) and make him look like a hero. LOL Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:28 am

newpollz wrote:dude cant you see the guy just got a lucky break.

Why are you using such a derogatory language towards a fellow forumite? Where has mutual respect gone this time?

No one is a 'dude' so why call them that?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by keemyasay Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:24 am

He's lucky! He's the youngest billionaire and that's cool Cool Shades
keemyasay
keemyasay
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by admerbakud Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:50 pm

I guess so Happy
admerbakud
admerbakud
Regular

Back to top Go down

Is Mark Zuckerberg just a lucky brat? Empty OMG

Post by kswiston Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:25 pm

I think he's a very lucky guy!! I wonder how much money does he have!

hahaha

Cool Shades
kswiston
kswiston

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum