Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the fashion life in your mind?

2 posters

Go down

What is the fashion life in your mind? Empty What is the fashion life in your mind?

Post by wholesaledress4u Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:07 am

Nowadays, more and more people pay more attention to fashion. They watch fashion news online or Tv etc. Even some have their fashion star, they do or wear like star...just like a star in her or his life. That is to say fashion is already in people's life actually, especailly in rich places. What about you, my facebook friends here?

Did you have fashion bags or clothing for yourself when you are in different occassion?

What is your fashion life in your mind, friends? I want to share your idea. Could you?
wholesaledress4u
wholesaledress4u
Regular

Back to top Go down

What is the fashion life in your mind? Empty Re: What is the fashion life in your mind?

Post by Poke Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Well, I am not into fashion at all. But fashion here are in USA are really styling here and everyone wants to get the item before they all run out of the item. A lot of my friends like fashion. But I really like the different dresses they sell. Its so pretty some of them that i have. Well thats about it! Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down