Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie'

+2
Shotgun
Richard
6 posters

Go down

Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie' Empty Christian Bale Unsure About Batman 3

Post by Richard Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie' 28ilv9f
Christian Bale unsure about 'Batman 3'
Tuesday, June 23 2009,
Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie' 154yuc4

Link http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a161643/christian-bale-unsure-about-batman-3.html

Christian Bale has admitted that he is unsure whether another Batman film will ever be made.
The actor, who plays Bruce Wayne in the franchise, told MTV News that the future of the superhero on the big screen has not yet been decided.
"I truly don't know that we're ever going to see another Batman movie," he said.
The star, who is contractually obliged to return for a third instalment, went on to say that he could not imagine working on the blockbuster without director Christopher Nolan, who is rumoured to be reluctant to return.
"I don't even want to think about [it]," he explained. "Chris Nolan is the boss."
Bale's Public Enemies co-star Johnny Depp recently admitted that he would be open to playing the Riddler in a future Batman project.
Richard
Richard
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie' Empty Re: Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie'

Post by Shotgun Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:58 pm

I'm sure he's definitely going to play as Batman again if there is a Batman 3. Otherwise, there would be less fans.
Shotgun
Shotgun
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie' Empty Re: Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie'

Post by Vero_Kaiou Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:49 am

It's inevitable that there is gonna be a 3rd batman...and I'm pretty sure Bale and crew are all contractually obligated to show up for it...the only question is whether or not Nolan is coming back for it...and, to me, that's the most important part of it. Not that someone else couldn't make a great batman flick, but I can rest easy if I know Nolan is working on it.
Vero_Kaiou
Vero_Kaiou
Regular

Back to top Go down

Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie' Empty Jackson 'wanted to do Spider-Man movie'

Post by Richard Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:26 am

Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie' 25re34y
Jackson 'wanted to do Spider-Man movie'
Friday, July 31 2009,
Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie' Dg06du

Link http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a168574/jackson-wanted-to-do-spider-man-movie.html

Stan Lee has revealed that Michael Jackson approached him about acquiring the rights to Spider-Man.
The King of Pop contacted the web slinger's creator and Peter Paul about a bid to purchase Marvel Comics together in the late '90s after the business partners had formed Stan Lee Media.
Lee revealed that the potential acquisition never got past "the discussion phase", but Jackson was keen to make a Spider-Man movie.
He told MTV: "We had met a number of times. I had been to his place in Neverland. He wanted to do Spider-Man. I'm not sure whether he just wanted to produce it or wanted to play the role... Our conversation never got that far along."
He added: "He thought I'd be the one who could get him the rights [to make a Spider-Man movie], and I told him I couldn't. He would have to go to the Marvel company. But we did become friendly... and he was a great guy."
Lee has been cast as talkshow host Larry King in Iron Man 2, due out in cinemas on May 7, 2010.
Richard
Richard
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie' Empty Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie'

Post by Richard Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:30 am

Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie' 25re34y
Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie'
Friday, July 31 2009,
Snyder 'wants Bale for Batman movie' 1z2oj2d

Link http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a168608/snyder-wants-bale-for-batman-movie.html

Zack Snyder has admitted that he wants Christian Bale to play Batman for his The Dark Knight Returns movie.
The Watchmen director had previously expressed interest in turning Frank Miller's graphic novel, about an ageing Bruce Wayne coming out of retirement to take on Gotham City criminals for one last time, into a full-length feature film.
Snyder revealed that he hopes that the proposed superhero venture will eventually be made, while he would also like Dark Knight star Bale to headline his production.
He told MTV: "It will be only 20 years from now, and it’ll be Christian Bale in his 50s. And by then, Chris [Nolan] will be over it and I'll roll up and be like, 'Let's make a Dark Knight movie!'"
He added: "A scenario like that is probably the only way I could see it happening. [But Bale] would be tired of it, I'm sure."
The filmmaker recently announced details about Vanessa Hudgens's role in his upcoming film Sucker Punch, due out in cinemas in 2011.
Richard
Richard
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:24 am

cool, i think michael would have been sandman!!! if he directed/acted
Morgan
Morgan
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by yuhapuer Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:50 am

yeah coll Cat
yuhapuer
yuhapuer
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Light Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:03 pm

It was great idea. Sad... Sad
Mrs. Light
Mrs. Light
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Light Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:14 pm

Thanks for the link!
Mrs. Light
Mrs. Light
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down