Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of friends are your true friends in life?

2 posters

Go down

What kind of friends are your true friends in life? Empty What kind of friends are your true friends in life?

Post by wholesaledress4u Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:11 am

Hi, Patronising language removed! How are you today? Everyone in life will have many friends. What is your idea for real or true friend?

Mod Note;Please stop using such a Patronising approach to your fellow forumites ; (you have already been warned about this on another thread of yours )
wholesaledress4u
wholesaledress4u
Regular

Back to top Go down

What kind of friends are your true friends in life? Empty Re: What kind of friends are your true friends in life?

Post by airam Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:14 am

Someone who understands you I guess, who never leaves you no matter how messed up your life is, and even if they have problems on their own, they're still there. I believe a true friend should not ignore a person's problem, they should care. (Hmm, for this definition as a bestfriend I failed) I got annoyed, and kind of left my bestfriend and I wasn't able to comfort her.

A true friend is more of a lover (I mean not a BF/GF thing) because they should accept and love you as a friend, just the way you are.

But foremost, you can't call yourself a friend if you're not a true friend.. cause there's no such thing as a FAKE FRIEND. It's like saying, "I care, but I don't really (yeahh . WHAT?!)

Wink For my friends in here.. Distance ain't a thing (3
airam
airam
SN Addict

Back to top Go down