Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend got deleted from facebook and I cant find her.

2 posters

Go down

My friend got deleted from facebook and I cant find her. Empty My friend got deleted from facebook and I cant find her.

Post by rmejia2 Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:38 pm

My friend got deleted from Facebook and I got deleted from hers. Now none of us can find each other and can't add each other again. What do I do? I asked help earlier and didnt get a response.
rmejia2
rmejia2

Back to top Go down

My friend got deleted from facebook and I cant find her. Empty Re: My friend got deleted from facebook and I cant find her.

Post by Ruby Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:46 pm

rmejia2 wrote:My friend got deleted from Facebook and I got deleted from hers. Now none of us can find each other and can't add each other again. What do I do? I asked help earlier and didnt get a response.

As you will see from this mess now in Solved section ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You posted your request for help on someone else's thread thus completely hijacking it and also preventing the original poster from getting the help they needed

By what method are you trying to find each other and do you both still have active Facebook accounts?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

My friend got deleted from facebook and I cant find her. Empty Re: My friend got deleted from facebook and I cant find her.

Post by Ruby Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:51 am

Moved from Friend to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down