Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping One Friend's Comments Invisible to Another Friend

2 posters

Go down

Keeping One Friend's Comments Invisible to Another Friend Empty Keeping One Friend's Comments Invisible to Another Friend

Post by funnyrob Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Is it possible to keep all posts, comments, photos--basically all contact--from one friend unseen by another friend so that in effect, neither friend knows that the other is my friend? Either that, or they know that they're a friend, but all contact from them is invisible to the other? I know this is possible with photos, but what about comments?
funnyrob
funnyrob

Back to top Go down

Keeping One Friend's Comments Invisible to Another Friend Empty Re: Keeping One Friend's Comments Invisible to Another Friend

Post by Tim Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:24 am

Hello,

Unfortunately, I don't think that is 'all' possible - you could create friend lists via your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to customize who can see what, but unfortunately I don't think you can completely prevent one from seeing the other via your profile (unless, of course, one of them blocked the other).
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Keeping One Friend's Comments Invisible to Another Friend Empty Re: Keeping One Friend's Comments Invisible to Another Friend

Post by Tim Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down