Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to advertise FacebookTipADay.com in your help section.

4 posters

Go down

I would like to advertise FacebookTipADay.com in your help section. Empty I would like to advertise FacebookTipADay.com in your help section.

Post by robertbasil Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:55 pm

The topic says it all. Do you have a rate card available?

Thank you.

Robert Basil - Author
Facebook Tip A Day
http://www.facebooktipaday.com
robertbasil
robertbasil
Prospect

Back to top Go down

I would like to advertise FacebookTipADay.com in your help section. Empty Re: I would like to advertise FacebookTipADay.com in your help section.

Post by Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:57 pm

What do you mean? Please elaborate. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I would like to advertise FacebookTipADay.com in your help section. Empty Re: I would like to advertise FacebookTipADay.com in your help section.

Post by robertbasil Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:59 pm

I would like to sponsor the help section of your forum. Do you have an advertising rate card available?
robertbasil
robertbasil
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by robertbasil Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:01 pm

A rate card is a document provided by a website featuring the organization's rate for advertising. It may also detail any demographics, policies, additional fees and artwork requirements.
robertbasil
robertbasil
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Sorry, but you'll need to discuss this with me privately, through Private Messages (click on the envelope icon below my profile). Remember you need at least 5 posts around PM's (you currently have 3) Wink

Last edited by The Listener on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Hi Mr. Basil,

Thank you for your inquiry. If you are still interested, I can contact you and we can discuss further as necessary.

Thanks again for your message. We look forward to receiving your response.

Best Regards,
Tim
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by robertbasil Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Tim,

I can be reached at Removed

Never post a private email address on any public forum

Last edited by Ruby on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Private email address removed)
robertbasil
robertbasil
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Moderator note; Your next post with a Private email address has been removed for your own safety; please do not tell a staff Member what he or she cannot do
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by robertbasil Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Since you seem to want to make it so hard for me to inquire about advertising here I guess I will now give up and spend my advertising money somewhere else.

Feel free to close this thread and or delete my account if that is what you wish. I no longer have any reason to visit FBF.

Thank you for your time.
robertbasil
robertbasil
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down