Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost all admin rights to business page, need help please

3 posters

Go down

lost all admin rights to business page, need help please Empty lost all admin rights to business page, need help please

Post by HarryHandz Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:43 am

please can someone help me, need to get the edit page faciiltiy back on my business page as i delete my and only admin rights for this page, how do i reactivate it or can i just delete the page
HarryHandz
HarryHandz

Back to top Go down

lost all admin rights to business page, need help please Empty Re: lost all admin rights to business page, need help please

Post by Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:50 pm

You managed to delete yourself as Admin? I'm afraid neither Facebook nor anybody can help you out. Sadly, they don't have ways to be contacted about Admin rights issues... once you lost rights of your page, unless you have a co-admin that can add you back, I'm afraid you cannot get rights anymore. Duhhh
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

lost all admin rights to business page, need help please Empty Re: lost all admin rights to business page, need help please

Post by Tim Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down