Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comment in a Page topic as "myself" ?

3 posters

Go down

Comment in a Page topic as "myself" ? Empty Comment in a Page topic as "myself" ?

Post by Squillace Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:49 am

Hi,

I am the administrator of a Page. Somebody posted something on my page's wall and I would like to answer that person AS MYSELF, in a personal basis, not as "Page Name". How can I do it? Every time I click on "comment" it opens the textbox with the page identity. That is not why I want...

Thank you very much!
Squillace
Squillace

Back to top Go down

Comment in a Page topic as "myself" ? Empty Re: Comment in a Page topic as "myself" ?

Post by Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:49 am

There's actually a workaround, but it can take some time. Go on Facebook's Homepage using a different browser than the one you normally use, and create a new dummy profile. Any name, any DOB, etc. Add this new account as a Friend. Then, make that profile admin of your page, at Edit Page Manage admins Add another Admin.

Then remove yourself as admin with your account, comment on that post under your profile's name, and then add you back as admin using the dummy account, with the process described above. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Comment in a Page topic as "myself" ? Empty Re: Comment in a Page topic as "myself" ?

Post by Tim Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum