Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin of a facebook page?

3 posters

Go down

Admin of a facebook page? Empty Admin of a facebook page?

Post by k.schoebe Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:48 pm

First of all I want to say sorry - the last and first time I was asking for help here I was a bit impatiently and with it I said a few stupid things. I know that wasn't okay and I want to apologize myself for my behavor, I'm sorry!

Now, I've another question - I'm discussing in forum of a official facebook page but some people there don't know HOW to discuss in the right way but nobody cares about that page. Everybody can do what they want there and I think that can't be, can it? So, how can I find out who is the admin of a page to contact him?
k.schoebe
k.schoebe
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Admin of a facebook page? Empty Re: Admin of a facebook page?

Post by Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Everyone deserves a second chance. Very Happy

Sadly, finding a page's admin is not as easy as finding a group's admin (you have a module with officers and groups there). I have one workaround that may help, though. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and keep on clicking on "Older Posts" until you get to the first messages that were posted. Look if anyone has 'liked' those posts... if you see the same name multiple times, then that may be the founder. Wink

Remember that you may also use the "Report" button next to each post if you find something you consider innapropiate... Facebook people will be the ones who will take care of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down