Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't sent friend request. Pls help.

3 posters

Go down

Can't sent friend request. Pls help. Empty Can't sent friend request. Pls help.

Post by lwleong_79 Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Recently I have trouble in adding friends into my facebook friend list. Whenever I tried to click "Add Friend" a message pop up which prevent me from adding any.

"Do you know this user personally? To prevent misuse of Facebook, this request can't be sent. To learn more, please visit the Help Center. If you believe you're seeing this message in error, you can report the problem."

I am only having a total of 118 friends in my friend list and somehow facebook is preventing me from further adding any. Is there any way to solve this?
lwleong_79
lwleong_79

Back to top Go down

Can't sent friend request. Pls help. Empty Re: Can't sent friend request. Pls help.

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Hello and welcome to Facebook Forum. Very Happy

You need to have more mutual friends with the person you're trying to add in order to prove you know him/her personally. Go to his/her profile, check his/her friends and add some of them you may know. Then, you'll be able to send this request.

Otherwise, message him/her asking to add you, instead. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Can't sent friend request. Pls help. Empty Re: Can't sent friend request. Pls help.

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 am

Moved from Friends to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down