Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get priviledges to some forums?

3 posters

Go down

How to get priviledges to some forums? Empty How to get priviledges to some forums?

Post by butler Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:24 am

i am a member but how do i get specialized privileges sum forums i cant reply or see.
butler
butler
Rookie

Back to top Go down

How to get priviledges to some forums? Empty Re: How to get priviledges to some forums?

Post by Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:33 am

Hi,

The only forum you can see but not access is Trash Incinerator. You can buy priviledges for that section for 190 FBF Credits here. Happy

As for the ones that say "Sorry, but only users with granted special access can post topics on this forum", it's because only moderators and administrators can do it. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How to get priviledges to some forums? Empty OFF TOPIC NEED SOME HELP.

Post by butler Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:20 am

i Dont know weather or not you can help me but there is A GROUP ON FACEBOOK Called " i f***in hate richard hammond " it has sick evil and abusive comments on there and it violates facebook rules 6 and 7. they have told me they will not remove this group. even thou myself and hundreds of my friends have reported this group
butler
butler
Rookie

Back to top Go down

How to get priviledges to some forums? Empty Re: How to get priviledges to some forums?

Post by Tim Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:22 am

Regarding your Facebook problem, please open a topic in the correct category and someone will be happy to help Happy
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by butler Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 am

http://www.thefacebookforum.net/t11154-i-need-some-help-please I HAVE RE-POSTED IN THE CORRECT TOPIC COULD ANY ONE BE HELPFUL AND REPLY PLEASE. many thanks
butler
butler
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down