Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allow user to suggest the side to other user

2 posters

Go down

Allow user to suggest the side to other user Empty Allow user to suggest the side to other user

Post by TheWho123 Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Hello, I'm German so I sorry for my bad english Wink

I have the following question:

I created a like page for a product. Now I want the people to like this page, of course.
Is there a possibility that people can invite other friends of them to this page? I could do that some months before with other pages, I know that but now I think people cannot.

Second question: I tried to invite some guys because of beeing an administrator. Even that didn't work. If i selected some guys or only one facebook was loading and nothing happened.

Thanks for your answers!
TheWho123
TheWho123
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Allow user to suggest the side to other user Empty Re: Allow user to suggest the side to other user

Post by Tim Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 am

Hello,

To suggest a Page to another Facebook user, one can click on the 'Share' link that appears on the bottom left corner. From their one can either post it to their profile, or send it to specified users directly by clicking on 'Send as a Message instead'.

Regarding your second question, that function should work. What happens when you select the people you want to share the page too; ie. how far do you get and what results, if any, show up?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Allow user to suggest the side to other user Empty Re: Allow user to suggest the side to other user

Post by TheWho123 Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:58 pm

The selection window opens normaly, I can select the guys but when I click on "suggest to them" the window closes facebook is doind something (loading symbol) but nothign happens, i asked some guys the haven't been invited. And if i click again on "suggest to friends" there I can choose all of the guys again (normaly all people I already suggested are gray and not chooseable!)
TheWho123
TheWho123
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache, and restart your browser.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWho123 Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 pm

It's not only me, I asked 4 friends, same problem!
TheWho123
TheWho123
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Please do as suggested above anyway and see if it changes any. We need to know whether it works or not before we can further troubleshoot.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWho123 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:01 am

I tried it with a different browser ( I used IE instead of firefox) and I after selecting they went gray so I thought it would have worked.

But after 12 hours nobody of my 500 friends liked the page (the last time I did it with an other side 60-80 people liked it in the first 12 hours!).

I asked one of the invited guys and he said he did not get a suggestion.

In IE and firefox the guys are not choosable for suggestions anymore. Sad
TheWho123
TheWho123
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Was just reviewing other threads in this category and it seems like other people are also experiencing the same issue -- does this thread seem related/same as your problem?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWho123 Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:31 pm

is there anything new? i have the same problems since 1 month or longer. i can mark all 3200 friends, get a message that the invitations have been sent successfully ... but noone gets an invitation and nobody is marked after this so I can try it again. tried different browsers, tried to mark only 49 people, single ones. hmm, seems that I nearly tried everything. sorry for the english, stupid german;)
That's my problem with firefox!

TheWho123
TheWho123
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down