Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to change capital to small first letter?

3 posters

Go down

how to change capital to small first letter? Empty how to change capital to small first letter?

Post by type Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:18 am

I have created a company FB page with a capital letter "Company..." Now I want to change it to small letter "company..." for marketing reasons. The message I receive while trying is: Our automated system will not allow that name, consider "Company...".

1. Is there any way I can changed it?
2. Is it possible to have italic fonts in the FB names?

Thank you for helping
type
type

Back to top Go down

how to change capital to small first letter? Empty Re: how to change capital to small first letter?

Post by Poke Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Is this your fan page or something else? 1. Anyways, you go to you page then click edit group on the top it would say group name then you can change it there.

2. No, you can not have italic names unfortanally for Facebook names! Hope this helps! Wink

Try reading this it might be able to help you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

how to change capital to small first letter? Empty Re: how to change capital to small first letter?

Post by Fayde Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:14 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply

There has been no reply of this being solved for over a week.

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will move this topic to the Abandoned Topic section without further notice.
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down